No announcement yet.

Adobe Photo Shop CS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mark its a fully legit version with codes etc ,i activated by phone last night with no problems

next question anyone got a pc133 512 mb memory board lying round

cheapish ?
    cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

http://crucial.com/uk

always some of the best prices around, and there service is second to non

is it SDRAM or DDR??
      ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
      Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

SDRAM

problem with that site mark is it doesnt list my pc as it was custom buillt
        but even so the one i want on there is still around 80quid lol

[Edited on 30/9/2005 by bribones]
        cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

SDRAM not as popular as it was, so the price goes up. if its SDRAM any 133Mhz chips should work, and ebay can be a could source. I might be able to lay my hands on some 256meg dimms but if you\'ve run out of memory slots, you\'ll be no further forward. I\'ll have a shufty in the graveyard at the manchester studio I use, there heaps of old systems there, and most were maxed out with ram when they were used,

you might find that if you really want to give it heaps of memory, swapping the motherboard for a new one and buying all new ddr memeory can be cheaper, and give you a foothold for new chipsets if you wanted to go that route
          ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
          Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

cheers mark but ive just got one on e-bay for 26quid ,i dont really wanna go daft upgrading this one as its getting past over the the youngen next year its in its dotage now lol 3 year old

new one next year for me

ps you can still have a shufty and ill stick a 256 in next to the 512 if the system will allow it

[Edited on 30/9/2005 by bribones]
            cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

Working...
            X