Shark bait !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shark bait !!

Sorry about the size of the pic chaps but what a absolute disgrace ......................................!!!!

Nothing else to say.
    bert
    Cheers Bert

I\'m not easily shocked, but that one chilled me to the core. Makes Foie Gras production look quite humane
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

two words, ****ing *******s

Comment

dad was telling me about it yesterday!
        really sick it is!
        they want to do that to the people that done it to the dogs, through the same process, and pull them through shark infested seas.
        "Some Times You Win, Some Time The Fish Wins, Thats Why It's Called Fishing, Not Catching"!
        Tight Lines,
        jonny mc

Comment

agree jonny i cant understand why more aint replyed to this that is so disgusting great advert for fishing sheeze ppl like that should be shot just goes to show mans best friend means nothing (shakes head)

Comment

\"..... i cant understand why more aint replyed to this.........\"

Sometimes, you just can\'t put your feelings into words.

Comment

As a dog owner/lover I feel sick to my stomach when I see what depths sh*t like that can lower themselves to. Like Tony says, words could not express my sentiments or feelings, it\'s just too upsetting to even try and comprehend the pain and fear these animals go through.

Rotting in hell for eternity would be a let off for scum like this.
              www.robadairpetcare.uk

Comment

Im not to keen on the french anyway but to let this kind of thing continue under french rule . Good on the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society for acting upon it and bringing to justice one of these sick and evil bas...ds
                http://www.seashepherd.org/news/media_050929_1.html

Comment

words just fail me on this one tony

sless

Comment

Just seenthis and cant think of any words to discribe the b******d,s that do this.Lets all go over there and as Jonny says, use some of them for bait. although I cant think of any breed of fish that woulod swallow that kind of S**t.
                    As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
                    but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

Terrible images,I was quite shocked at seeing this in the papers.

Cheers Alan...

Comment

It\'s no wonder that they are so despised as a country when things this like this happen.
                        however I\'ve seen Norman\'s development picture\'s of his latest secret rig and I can say I\'m non to happy......

I mean I can\'t even ****in swim

As my dad used to say....Man who go to bed with itchy bum......wake up with stinky finger!!!

Ian

Comment

just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water
                          ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
                          Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                            . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                            ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Working...
                            X