No announcement yet.

england

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went 2 the shop 2 stock up on tins for the game and was told I\'d missed the whole match. I thought England were on in the evening Apparently I havn\'t missed much and still bought the tins anyway
    Look on the bright side Graham, at least you can enjoy ya tins now without having to watch that sh@te at the same time
    Cheers, Keith.

Comment

were through anyway so wot the hell

dilligaf

sless

Comment

the media and to a point the fans of the english national team............. etc

Charlie: Its working well, but its all gone!
        PML

The tins didn\'t go to waste & now I\'m drinking my mates tins cos he gone 2 sleep. Hope I can wake up b4 him 2mora or I\'m dead meat ! There\'s no sentiments when it comes to drinking ur mates Stella
        Regards, Graham

Comment

Graham if he has fallen asleep already he must be well pi**ed mate. Just tell him he supped them and don\'t let him read this lmao.

Jim
          Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Jim, nah mate, he just got back to work after heart valve replacement surgery and gets tired very easily. He\'ll know exactly how many cans he should have in the fridge and thats why I\'m gonna syncranise me clock with the paper/p*** shop opening time and replace the aforementioned Stella b4 death becomes me suddenly!!!!!!!
            Regards, Graham

Comment

Have I missed something while out fishing lol.

Jim.
              Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Working...
              X