royal FN mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• royal FN mail

posted a parcel off this morning , the charges have gone up yet again i dont mind for the small items but bulky stuff is starting to cost an arm and a leg to send,how do they expect people to make a few quid when postage costs are so high,its not even like they provide a decent service,

example sent for some stuff from hong kong took 3 days to get here

sent for some stuff from N shields it took 10 days (must have been sent via hong kong)

and the price structuring (davids been there)

2 kg is not bad but if your slightly over they charge you at the next shipping rate ????

why cant they just calculate the cost to the weight ???(greedy tw@ts)
    cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

for heavy items i only use either parcels2go or parcelfusion they are actually cheaper than the royal mail pick up from your house and both offer online tracking

Comment

I just nick mine from work ,from the office franking machine - take a pile of brochures in- weigh them ,then declare to office girls how f**king much this is going to cost ,they then start chuntering on about nowt - i walk out with the brochures and the franked sticky label - stick it to my parcel and my Ebay winner has just payed me £9-55 for nowt and i laugh my nuts off at how easy it is to make money from the franking machine

Comment

Working...
      X