England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kayos View Post
    Haha, you might be right there Marc! I'm still going back to the cricket though for some entertainment, at least when England lose, they lose trying to win.
    Mate the cricket will drive you to the demon drink!
    "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
    PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Originally posted by Juliogeordio View Post
      Mate the cricket will drive you to the demon drink!
      Lynn drove me to that years ago!
      2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Has anyone noticed that Harry Barker only comments on here when England win??
        Eeeeeee i hardly dare show my face on here after England hammering by Wales ,
        i watched the game and enjoyed it in small parts i just dont know where England will end up noo in this six nations ? Could it be bottom
        its funny as oot that a English hater only comments when England loose and even swaps over to the cricket as well when England do badly.

Would you not like to give your valuable options on the Scotland v France game that was also played yesterday. .....didn't think so as your so busy talking about the great England team.

Comment

Originally posted by harry barker View Post
          Eeeeeee i hardly dare show my face on here after England hammering by Wales ,
          i watched the game and enjoyed it in small parts i just dont know where England will end up noo in this six nations ? Could it be bottom
          its funny as oot that a English hater only comments when England loose and even swaps over to the cricket as well when England do badly.

Would you not like to give your valuable options on the Scotland v France game that was also played yesterday. .....didn't think so as your so busy talking about the great England team.
          Ah Harry, not only are your comments prejudice, they are completely wrong too! I did comment on Scotland - maybe your prejudice against the Scots has blinded you to the flipping obvious!
          I watch and support England at cricket, but it's people like you that make it difficult to support England at rugby. I am not an English hater as everyone who knows me realises. You on the other hand seem to be seriously biased against the Scots. And clearly you don't understand irony.

I suggest you get your facts right before spouting your bile.

Comment

Do you work on the bin wagons in Glasgee cos you dont half talk a load of rubbish

Comment

Brilliant comeback Harry,so funny, had me rolling in the Aisles!

I suppose it was too much to hope that you would admit your mistake and apologise. All the other repondants on this thread are up for a sensible discussion, you on the other hand just dish out abuse.

Says what type of guy you are.

Comment

Brilliant comeback Harry,so funny, had me rolling in the Aisles!

I suppose it was too much to hope that you would admit your mistake and apologise. All the other repondants on this thread are up for a sensible discussion, you on the other hand just dish out abuse.

Says what type of guy you are.
                nee need for that .....edit...edit..edit...edit..hahaha.
                i can dee senible but not with idiots sorry.

Comment

I am done with you now, but don't let me stop you from continuing to post and making a complete fool of yourself!

Comment

Hope you dont do like you normally dee and run to the mods and complaint that other posters are disagreeing with you ..

Comment

I am done with you now, but don't let me stop you from continuing to post and making a complete fool of yourself!
                      so pleased ..thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X