just as I thought, we\'re all guilty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the kids run wild even at 10.30 pm
    is that all wor eatate the kids start about 10.30pm and some nights that goes on till 3-4am and like you said the police seem to do nothing. i do appologise if there are any police who are nesa members as i do work close with them sometimes and have nothing but praise. unfortunatley the presence on the estate does not seem to have any effect. a while ago i was woken up at about 2-3am by screaming and shouting outside, this went on for about an hour. the police turned up after someone must have reported the noise . they sat and watched while the noise and souting and filthy language continued. when they went to confront these wan***s they started souting and swearing at them. to cut a long story shor no one was arrested and the police left, only for this to fire up at 6 in the mornig. now i dont know the law to well but could these mother*******s not have been done for disturbing the peace, using bad language towards the police, drunk and disorderley(they were) and disturding my F***ING SLEEP. if the likes of you or me did that we would find ourselves in the nick for the night

cheers
    ark
    now i dont know the law to well but

Comment

I\'ts not just the yobs on the streets. I have sleepless nights cos of students partying all night with no regard for people who have to get up for work in the morning. The police always warn them but never do anything about it.

Last year they ripped down a tree in my garden (4am) and when I went to work I woke them by nailing it to their front door with 4 inch spikes. I didnt get arrested but got such a bollcking off the police while the students looked on and laughed at me.

The politically correct initiatives have failed us and there\'s no more justice or peace for the working people.

Regards, Graham

Comment

Working...
      X