Carrying Batteries.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrying Batteries.

Although this was quite humourous it got me thinking. Went to some friends on new years eve. Took me digi cam and spare batteries (just in case). After we had been sitting for a while I felt some pain in me leg. I jumped up, pulled the batteries out of me pocket and they were almost too hot to handle. She who must be obeyed thought I was joking untill I dropped the said batteries into her hand. She almost dropped them (the batteries). It was caused by a pocket full of coins they connected the batteries and believe me they were hot. What got me thinking was, we all carry spares for headlights and the like, but I wouldn\"t like to try and fight me way through me flotation suit top and waders before I got to the batteries. Could end up with more than a sore leg lol.
    Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Aye Jim,
    Nowt worse than an unexpected discharge in ya pants....lol

Comment

I am not even going there lol.

Comment

nice one TC, your very sharp for this time of year.I keep batteries in plastic bags 3 AAA\'s and 4 AA\'s per bag thats what my headlamps use, ( small resealable bags) fishy1

Comment

come off it

sless

Comment

?

Comment

Sless, you have a filthy mind, wash your mouth out (or is it wash your hands) with soap.
              aka "Frodo Baggins"

Comment

I once read about a guy who was fishing which his car keys in the pocket of his waterproofs. The pocket got damp and somehow his body amplified the voltage (or ampage). When he went to pick his rod up it was calculated that the shock he was recieving was nearly equivalent to sticking your finger in the plug socket! Can\'t blame him really.

Comment

Working...
                X