No announcement yet.

best fish n chip shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Pit Cramlington I live in Amble and have driven down there for fish and chips

Comment

Originally posted by lazyike View Post
      High Pit Cramlington I live in Amble and have driven down there for fish and chips
      Canny drive like mate. I would rate that one on the quayside at amble as one of the best anall

Comment

Colmans in South Shields been there since 1929 give or take a year so must doing something wright, just been for lunch today very nice

Comment

what ya take out the sea atleast eat some ,just done 2 nice fillets am done
          Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Its arght if ya get some decent ones like you've had lately I'd be luck to get some fish fingers with what av caught lately

Comment

Best Chippy

Best chippy for me is Gills or Harbour View at the Sluice i use it when i fancy the chippy as i live in Delaval great chippy in my opinion

Comment

Gills fish n chips. Dunston i travel from felling cos there the best
                howay the cod

Penn 525 mag
                penn fathom
                Slosh30
                Greys apollo

P personal best from shore 6lb cod
                Personal best on boat 10lb ling

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt View Post
                  Best chippy for me is Gills or Harbour View at the Sluice i use it when i fancy the chippy as i live in Delaval great chippy in my opinion
                  They do a canny jumbo sausage like

Comment

Used to favour the waterfront on the fish quay, oceans blows it away now though ( also on the fish quay )

Comment

Originally posted by PETER View Post
                      went to green lane today, two bits of fish wen a opened the box bloody lovely aswell 1st choise for me like in south tyneside. ps has anyone been to the chippy in whitby called the magpie chippy there the best ive ever had last time i was there had fish nd chips for me dinner then went back for my tea very nice
                      I was massively disappointed with the magpie cafe, trenches on the other hand was absolutely spot on.

Comment

Mr chip at Whitby knocks the socks off the Magpie but the sea view at saltburn has got my vote for No 1.

Comment

Beamish museum
                          Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Aye there nice at beamish like Scotty aslong as you don't mind queing up for what feels like a week when busy.

Comment

seaham chippy. massive portions and all for under a fiver.

Comment

seahouses chippy love them smells and tastes mint
                                did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

Working...
                                X