best fish n chip shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daysofspeed View Post
    Got to be at the seaside for me, (living inland) best one recently and after a day fishing down there was the one on the end of the pier at Saltburn nom nom.
    great fish and chips will be going there after the kkayak comp at unswick on sat . just incase i dont catch out
    http://www.kayakfishingshack.co.uk/[B]

Comment

Pantrinis Whitley Bay

Best fish n chips everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Hesleyside View Post
        Best fish n chips everytime.
        Where about in whitley is it mate?

Comment

went to green lane today, two bits of fish wen a opened the box bloody lovely aswell 1st choise for me like in south tyneside. ps has anyone been to the chippy in whitby called the magpie chippy there the best ive ever had last time i was there had fish nd chips for me dinner then went back for my tea very nice

Comment

Originally posted by g.ordon View Post
            Where about in whitley is it mate?
            opposite the Berkley Tavern on the sea front, by the amusement arcades.

Comment

Originally posted by lossafish View Post
              opposite the Berkley Tavern on the sea front, by the amusement arcades.
              OK mate, I know where that is, I'll have to give it a shot someday

Comment

The Red Hut

The Red Hut on Ocean Road at South Shields
                Cooked fresh every time and great portions.
                Good looking lasses serving as well.
                As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
                but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

Best chippy

The Waterfront on the Fish Quay, eat in or take out its the best in north Tyneside
                  Jason
                  PB Codling 2lb3oz, Bass 1lb 10oz

Comment

Fish and chips

Cosamini/s on Plessey road near Newsham Blyth great fish and chips always call there when i fished Blyth.

Comment

That un at Robin Hoods Bay,lush!

Maguires in Swalwell is canny inal providing you get them fresh cooked,ferkin massive aswell

Comment

Originally posted by jameswlong1941 View Post
                        Cosamini/s on Plessey road near Newsham Blyth great fish and chips always call there when i fished Blyth.

Is he related to Renzo and Rose Cosamini who used to have the chip shop opposite the Mortimer in Ashington before they retired and it became the Golden Flower carry-out in the early 70s?

Used to go there when I was a bairn. Great fish & chips & nice people.

Comment

I think one of the better ones in the area believe it or not is in Beamish Museum. Little expensive but it is in the pit village - coal fired fryer, hand cut chips, cooked in beef dripping and served in newpaper.
                          give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

waterfront north shields fish quay
                            PB SHORE COD 9LB 14oz seaton sluice 3/11/12
                            PB BOAT COD 9lb 15oz
                            PB COALIE 9lb 8oz
                            PB LING 7lb 8oz

Comment

Kielder 2 stakeford

Gotta say the Kielder 2 is the best chip shop in the north east that i have tried, great portions of fresh fish and chips, even the peas seem nicer if its possible.
                              It is based in Stakeford just up the bank right at the roundabout., always chocker and always delicious.
                              Im there every saturday for my dinner and I have never had a bad one yet

Comment

Thompsons fish restaurant and take away on the A64 York to Scarborough Road just before Flaxton Turn off
                                Alan

Comment

Working...
                                X