No announcement yet.

NWSA Sunday 11.11.07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you use a scarborough reel you will have to get someone to pick your fingers up if you get it wrong Ive heard a few shouts and screams in the past when someone gets it wrong , still good for a laugh though

Comment

Originally posted by purglaspete View Post
      if you use a scarborough reel you will have to get someone to pick your fingers up if you get it wrong Ive heard a few shouts and screams in the past when someone gets it wrong , still good for a laugh though
      do,nt put him off the scarborough pete, i want to watch

Comment

Tell you what, lets have a hand line challenge as well, and none of that broom stick and nail "technology" for improving distance. Do it properly by swinging the lead around the head.

Lets get Fingers the "wood butcher" to whittle up a frame, I've got plenty of orange handline twine and watch leads.
        aka "Frodo Baggins"

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Hughes View Post
          Tell you what, lets have a hand line challenge as well, and none of that broom stick and nail "technology" for improving distance. Do it properly by swinging the lead around the head.

Lets get Fingers the "wood butcher" to whittle up a frame, I've got plenty of orange handline twine and watch leads.
          which field do we stand in while you swng lead round in tother

Comment

Given that with a handline distance will not be great, but direction will be random (a bit like throwing the javelin "Spanish style" - go on Google that one), I suggest we have a circular casting court in the middle of our regular casting fields, we can then all watch safely from the usual location.
            aka "Frodo Baggins"

Comment

First its bright orange sock's, Then its a piece of bamboo, Then its a handline on a circular court! What next Christoph Were you actually born eccentric?

Comment

John,

I might not cast far, but if I can make people laugh while I try, then I've done my good deed for the day. There is a thin line between madness and genius. in my case I'm on the madness side of the line.
                aka "Frodo Baggins"

Comment

Keep up the good work Chris, it's never a dull moment with you on court! (maybee its the socks!) But always having a positive outlook like you have, is good for the sport and people around you!

Comment

Hi guys some of you may remember me some I won't have met Iused to travel with Andy Regan, Peter Thain,Adrian Dunn I live right in the north west tip of cumbria. Its nice to see your still chucking and many new members too, last time i spoke to you Nutter you were living in scotland, good photos len you havent lost you touch with the camera and your casting is still up there. I might try and come to one of the meets to catch up before i go as im emmigrating to oz next year. Take care all

Comment

Well mr robinson or should I say desmond TUTU , hows things I heard that you was living at drigg how has the fishing been there I was up in scotland for 4years but we have moved back south ,now living in lancashire . I hope all goes well with the move to oz where abouts are you going , there is a nice little town on the east coast called ingham after one of the nutters criminal decendants , p.s dont forget take plenty of wellies there , I hear that there is a shortage of them there
                      regards Pete

Comment

hia marra, nice to hear from you. be wary when you go aussie, the mention of the name ingham coupled with the word nutter could cause a stir among the natives. bill

Comment

hows it goin tossers,i keep lurking to see how your all doing

pete,will be in touch near xmas

hows it goin tutu?

good luck in oz

stu...

Comment

Originally posted by purglaspete View Post
                            Its the dogs doo dah,s the cane rod it sorts the men from the boys Ive seen martin watson do over 220 with it and just carrying it around helps develop muscles
                            now thats wot a call a ROD DUDE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ps.now that i,ve read this post in full feel i must say hello to tony R and good luck in oz mate , AND a BIG hello to me marra stu "ALIAS MARK" Almond. is ya still deein the freshwater match scene HINNY
                              regards martin

Comment

hello martin hows it going might the lads be seing you doing an odd guest appearance over the next year at the casting fields

Comment

Working...
                                X