No announcement yet.

Where are you ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know absolutely nothing about what is required to hold a casting event, but reading what you lads are saying the thought of using a racetrack (horse) came to mind. There\'s always a run-in of at least 2 furlongs or failing using the track itself there is always the inner ring.
    As race meetings are only held every so often maybe you could get permission to use the land.
    Just a thought.
    If all about you are catching fish, cast in their swim !!!

Comment

you need a space more suited to hammer or discus throwing Harry. ****ing git long with a bit of width. My Knob basically!

Comment

A race course is ideal bigh, I\'m sure the Longranger aprouched Newcastle race course but it was going to be silly money the UKSF use Huntington Race course near Peterbourgh, thats more than big enough, another good venue would be an air field, it would have to be disused. Peter and myself always talk about a field somewhere on the A66, up high where there is always a wind, it has to have access by car and be quite flat. its not much to ask for but very hard to find
        Many a true word is said in jest!

Comment

Simon, I wish it was fishing time. More like nappy time
          PB Boat Ling 24lb
          PB Cod Boat 17lb
          PB Cod Shore 11lb
          PB Boat Pollack 9.5lb
          PB Mackies 1,000,000

Comment

LMFAO @ Ell. They\'ve left that MAGNIFYING glass lying around again, haven\'t they ??
            If all about you are catching fish, cast in their swim !!!

Comment

Working...
            X