Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by codseeker View Post
    heard jamie done 300 OTG amazing distance
    Aye! 308yds if I remember correctly. I watched it myself, awesome :-)
    Hartlepool Pirates Sea Angling Club - Secretary

230m 240m 250m 255.23 PB - 260m next!

Comment

Yea always get big distances there wind behind down hill

Comment

Originally posted by big phil 123 View Post
        Yea always get big distances there wind behind down hill
        Guess you havent been to a NESA comp. Kirkleathem is at sea level , flat and surrounded by trees , its probably the hardest venue in the country to get big distances on . The court record of martin watson's was only broken last year after standing since 1999 .Jamie Blakeman today smashed that by 20 yds casting OTG .
        Bob

NORTH EAST SURFCASTING ASSOCIATION

Comment

That was some casting by Jamie today and I was pleased to see that cast myself because that's a bit of history made that will stand for a lot of years to come.
          Well done Jamie and also well done to NESA team for double checking with the tape the correct distance of the court to confirm a new record.

Comment

cheers harry was a pleasure to c you yesterday m8 and to witness what was a milestone in surfcasting especialy O.T.G. an awesome display of casting from everyone to put this cast in context redcar has to be the hardest field for distance in the uk flat as a billiard table at sea level and surounded by trees so to hit a 300 yd cast was truely an amazing feat the first 300 north of huntingdon lets hope many more to come
            Last edited by northern monkey; 15-04-2013, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X