No announcement yet.

Booms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Dave you can use panit as well, it wont last as long like but you can use it.Its so easy to use the powde thour....

steps........

1 Grip the hook shank with some pliers

2 Heat up the both sides of the lead head until its warm (on mine it\'s about 15sec each side)

3 Dip the lead head in the powder

4 The pwder with stick to the lead head then you remove from powder

5 Heat lead head with the powder on over the flame again until you see the powder melt and coat the lead head

This sounds alot but i can do about 4 every 5mins once you get the hang of it.

[Edited on 29/9/2003 by LING_BASHER]

Comment

It does not sound as time consuming as I thought rich , will get some

Comment

Ant I\'ve got the same mould as you and rich and your right get a round mould or a small bullet head mould they swim into the tide far better than the fishhead

Comment

Ant I\'ve got the same mould as you and rich and your right get a round mould or a small bullet head mould they swim into the tide far better than the fishhead

Comment

Sorry about that its them frogs, bottom right

Comment

Cheers Dave B, I had some bullet head one in a samplepack from Old Mouldy, didn\'t really like the shape of them but a see your point. I\'ll try and get the ball head one with weight upto 2oz, prefering ones with smaller cavities, so i can use the small ones pollacking inshore.

Dave M, let me know whhat your after and from where and I\'ll get some too, The Chartruse/black seem to be the ones that I\'ve got at the moment.

Cheers

[Edited on 30/9/2003 by Ant]
              Ant ´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((º>
              ·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((º> .¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((º>

Comment

Ant,

Order what you want and tell me how much I owe , I\'ll pass it on to Richy if thats no problem Ta .

Comment

OK Dave will do

Comment

Ant i will have a look for the 3d eyes when i am in florida if i get any i will bring them along to the whitley open and give them to scott if you are not there.

gogs.

Comment

I\'ll be there Gordon, got a reel coming for Les to give you and trying to sort something out for you too. I\'ll email u about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X