No announcement yet.

Warm water monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Davy i was replying to charlies reply to my post at least i think he was replying to my post.
    in reply to yours Davy, if the lad had to bop the fish, being a commercial fisherman why should he not sell it. Call it his yearly, well prodably life times bonus, bet you wouldnt refuse your christmas bonus from work. Obvioulsy it would have been better returning it for the next guy to catch and keep it, no doubt somebody along the chain would have. And the fish is only rare here they catch them by the ton off spain and portugal and other waters, that is where the damage is being done. The thing to do is not returning the odd fish that would prodably make little difference but get the mass slaughter of this type of fish stopped before they are on the verge of extinction like other species. The first step is to join \"save our sharks\" and take everything one step at a time.

p.s. and to allay any fears my post that seems to have upset charlie was meant to be tongue in cheek as many realised, if i caught it or other fish like that i would have certainly released it, thats after taking photos, as everybody knows my favourite fish is mackerel, mind bill fish do taste very nice, how many times have you and charlie eaten it on holiday Dave.
    Alan

Comment

I\'m a cod only man Alan
      Davy

Comment

had some cod last night and tonight courtesy of Tim, mcakerel at lunch time though
        Alan

Comment

Didn\'t get the tongue in cheek nature of your post Alan, my fault, I was ****ed for a change and I apologise. I don\'t know the full story either but as it stands I still think ithe right thing wasn\'t done. Whilst attempting to net Salmon (A truly fantastic creature, most likey on it\'s way home to spawn after an epic and mysterious journey), man discovers an incredibly rare species for our waters, and universally acclaimed game fish, trapped in his net ......................

and kills it

People shake their heads and suck their teeth when billfish are killed by locals in areas where these fish are much more abundant. I disagree with the argument that says if he hadn\'t someone else would have, so that\'s sort of OK. Apply that argument in a wider context and we end end up in all kinds of trouble and the world would go mad. Err Hang on a second ................
          "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
          Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Comment

I\'m a cod only man Alan
            Stevie / Davy ,do you want to tell us anything ???? :P :P

[Edited on 11/8/2006 by BriH]

Comment

Err Hang on a second ................ i think you got the point i was making
              Alan

Comment

I\'m a cod only man Alan
                Stevie / Davy ,do you want to tell us anything ???? :P :P

[Edited on 11/8/2006 by BriH]
                Not on here Bri
                Davy

Comment

Working...
                X