X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drof

I have done nothing but state 'FACTS' as you put it throughout this thread

You state that you said that any company who does not give discounts in this economic climate will enjoy a bleak economic future. That is not what you said in your original post, it was directed at my company, or as you put it the 'Morpeth' company. It was a direct reference to my company

Originally posted by drof46
    The fact that that the 'Morpeth' company which you mentioned, will not, doesn't bode well for their economic future especially when their shortcomings have been published on sites such as this
    Is that not your quote. Is that fact?

Fact: An error was made by a member of staff
    Fact: That error has now been dealt with
    Fact: I have apologised for that error
    Fact: You made a direct and potentially damaging statement directed at my company

So where have I not stuck to the facts?

Could you also explain to me why a discount is an 'entitlement'?
    www.ian-woods.co.uk

Comment

Dear oh dear,

This really is becoming tedious. If you note the original entry, I merely reiterated 'Kentish Basmans' original words with regard to the 'Morpeth Company'

Seems to me that all the hyperbole which you are spouting serves merely to cloud the issue and mask the facts.

Simples.

Drof

Comment

What hyperbole (a noun meaning to use a figure of speech in which exaggeration is used for emphasis or effect)? Where have I exaggerated anything? I have mereley stated the facts throughout this

Yes, you commented on the fact that KB didnt get his discount, a fact I have never disputed, but I may have missed something as I didnt see anywhere that KB casted doubt on the economic future of my company, you did that.

Also you are so fond of facts could you please tell me what facts I am masking and what issue I am clouding?

Yes this is tedious as I asked you simple questions in the last post which you have failed to answer. At least I have the decency to own up to a mistake and put it right
        www.ian-woods.co.uk

Comment

time to put this to bed i think gentlemen,I think if it runs longer things may get said that not need be said, tempers may flare.
          I think i understand Drofs statement Ian, (and this is not aimed diectly at you) i think he means in view of the economy at the moment,companys are struggling to stay afloat, and that any bad remarks,rumours etc will do nothing to help those said companies, as word of mouth goes a long way.
          Next i see you very valid point Ian, a NEW member of staff made a legitimate mistake,You personally have resolved that and explained the error to your staff member, therefore that mistake will not happen again.To my mind thats a Great way to run a great company.

Anyway i hope there will be no bad remarks and everything gets back to normal where everyone gets on with each other nice and friendly
          cheers for taking the time to read this lads
          FIND THE ROCKS AND KELP AND YOU WILL FIND ME

http://www.freewebs.com/jc-tiling-services/

Comment

I am gonna close this now as both sides have had chance to have their say. Any further comments can be taken to pm.

UKCC Level 2 Game Angling Coach

Comment

Working...
            X