Total Weight 2lb 15oz

South Team

Reg Pude 6oz
    EddieS
    Philysafc 1lb (2nd HF&HB)
    lead chucker
    James turnbull

Total Weight 1lb 6oz

The North team retain the trophy . Thanks to all who took part. Thanks to Reg who, as well as captaining the side, ran a raffle on the night for some of his sinkers. Ironically Reg's first captaincy will be my last as I can't guarantee next years attendance, so an opportunity exists for one of you young bucks. Hopefully someone will take up the mantle. Next years comp is on the north side at a time to be arranged.
    Last edited by Stores; 27-01-2017, 08:13 AM.

1 of those nights.

sad to see you handing over the job.many thanks for all your efforts over the years,always did a great job. pity about the weigh in mind.think all of us fishing river marks must of had 15-20 undersized fish.not the best of turn out mind.but eod,was nice to put faces to names.HOPE YOUS ALL ENJOY YOUR CHRISTMAS,@ ALL THE BEST FOR 2017.tight lines..

Comment

Although a relative newbie to this NvS comp (fished the last 4 comps) thanks for the time and effort and your many miles David that you have put in.
      http://jemnessgsd.homestead.com/home.html

Weapons of Choice

A Fishing Rod
      A Reel
      Hook, Line, Sinker
      Some Bait

Comment

If I had of remembered it was on, and want working late I would have fished, darn darn darn
        South Shields & District SAC

Comment

"Thanks to all who took part, especially the north team who, once again had a 100% turn out. "

Sorry chaps, got that bit wrong.
          Last edited by Stores; 14-12-2016, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Thank you Mr stores for organising a great but under supported event hopefully next year we get more entrants and better conditions. Nesa is a superb site and the lads getting together for a comp should be the pinnacle annual event that we all try to support. It breaks down the barriers of technology and allows us to share crack about our sport.
            ZZiplex m427, Hulk model
            Okuma trio Rex
            Aerlex 7000xsa
            Penn spinfisher 7500 lc

Comment

Whoooo north took
              It back home with them
              ;D
              Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Shut up,lol.

Originally posted by Scotty91 View Post
                Whoooo north took
                It back home with them
                ;D
                .was a crap night scotty,eod north side where TOP GUNS.was still nice meeting some new faces.

Comment

Always are hehe and year not good with poor conditions and always good. Crack at the meats reg
                  Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

b.o.t.a.c.club house still available for next year if needed david. davy.
                    PB
                    COD 21-15-0 Tynemouth pier R/M match
                    COD 20-4-0 Sharpness, Tynemouth open
                    Ballan Wrasse 5-6-0 Seahouses summer league
                    Pollock 11-5-8 ST Abbs Spinning sandeel
                    Dogfish 2-15-14 Tynemouth pier match R/M
                    Coaly 3-5-8 Tynemouth pier match r/m
                    Cod =, Coaly, Whiten, Dab, Flounder, Plaice, Gurnard, Weaver, Rockling, Pouting, Wrasse, Mackerel, Sea scorpion, all of tynemouth pier

Comment

Originally posted by davidhayley1945 View Post
                      b.o.t.a.c.club house still available for next year if needed david. davy.
                      As always, very kind of you and the club. Not sure I'll be there though. Luckily the trophy hasn't got far to go.

Comment

Working...
                      X