Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of easy access places in north blyth.The two seven stars jetties you can park right next to them,The ramp you can park at the top of it.

Comment

Blyth pier

Originally posted by fishfinder View Post
      Blyth pier you can get to the bottom of the pier by car if you display a disabled badge ..seen a guy on there friday night in a wheel chair though it may prove a little tricky when the piers full
      You need a pass to get your car thro the barrier, A blue disabled badge will not get you thro, You have to apply for a pass from some place in Seaton Delavel, I know this because i have had the pass for 3 yrs, the only other way to get thro is if you know the 4 digit code to lift the barrier, Hope this has clarified things for people thinking they can get thro with a blue badge. PRICEY

Comment

seaham pier right at the bottom its called the spiles and u can drive rite down to it mate

Comment

fishing spot

The glass ctr on the wear is great. Car park is yards away and seats are near the railings.

Comment

pump house is a high water shot behind queens head pub cullercoats,2 up 2 down fish from seat of car ,gud shot on its day

Comment

try the back of the market place in South Shields just past the ferry landing there is a mini roundabout which takes you down to the river there is a ramp,it used to be Brighams docks.

Comment

Originally posted by PRICEY View Post

You need a pass to get your car thro the barrier, A blue disabled badge will not get you thro, You have to apply for a pass from some place in Seaton Delavel, I know this because i have had the pass for 3 yrs, the only other way to get thro is if you know the 4 digit code to lift the barrier, Hope this has clarified things for people thinking they can get thro with a blue badge. PRICEY
                Thats useful to know as someone told me i could get on there using my blue badge cheers

Comment

Originally posted by scouse eddy View Post
                  Thats useful to know as someone told me i could get on there using my blue badge cheers
                  You used to be able to but noticed they have changed the route and a few other things
                  THE PSYCHIC BIKER

Comment

Here's Hendon prom 'known locally as Endon'

there's stacks of room here fish it at high tide out the back of the car no walking

Comment

Blyth

Yesterday i fished at blyth (around the corner from the police station) can drive car right up to it easy access for wheeclchair users.

Comment

copthorne hotel newcastle

st peters basin newcastle

the walkway south sheilds

buisness park newcastle

bnq newcastle

message me 4 directions or info

Comment

if your interested in fresh water derwent resevoir has disabled access on the shore opens 12 march

Comment

if admin dont mind here is a link and pictures of a number of venues ideal for disabled anglers ..

Fishing North East - Blog
                            Angling Trust/UKCC Level 2 Sea Angling and Coarse Fishing Coach at www.fishingnortheast.co.uk or follow us on Facebook fishingnortheast.co.uk

Facebook - Andy Copeland ( Fishing Republic )

Comment

Saltburn Pier is fully accessible.

Comment

Hepburn marina

Comment

Working...
                                X