X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney

Original post by Plankton boy on TSF

Please sign and spread the word.

Dont know if im allowed to do this but here goes.
    As you all probalry know some groups are trying to get fishing banned.
    The newest attack is from PETA, using the new disney film \'finding nemo\' they are trying to influence kids into not fishing or eating fish.
    the story can be found at
    Save time and money by making the most educated decisions and investments possible when choosing the right web hosting provider the first time

If you disagree with this could you all please sign this online petion at

if we want to keep fishing we have to stop this groups and the only way is by sticking together.

[Edited on 25/10/2003 by Harold]
    Rock Anglers Rule!
    http://ubb.kerrang.emap.centrecore.c...lins/horns.gif

Thanks for that Harold , just voted for it . Another classic example of hollywood twisting the minds of people with it\'s fantasy outlook on the world . For a christian country I wonder what they think about jesus the fisherman then , was he a mass murderer also ?

Comment

just signed mate, i think it is shocking how they try to twist young people\'s minds.
      Always got it!

Comment

This really boils my p***. What right have they to influence our children!

Davy

Comment

jesus, whats next eh?\'save the potatoes-theyr more comfy in the ground! :P
          tap tap STRIKE-snag

Comment

lmfao at ralph. it is really daft what they are doing.
            Always got it!

Comment

Look at history, Prohibition does not work - Catholicism survived in Britain, alcohol prohibition in the USA was abolished, Cannabis is still being smoked - the list goes on and on.

The antis can rant and rave as much as they want but it will not stop people continuing with a form of hunting that has fundamentally changed very little in thousands of years. Don\'t worry about the antis lads, worry about the continued commercial over fishing of our seas. As sure as the sun will set in the West tonight and rise in the East in the morning, we will still be fishing with sticks and string in 50 years time. And, if the politicians can sort the conservation / commercial fishing issues out, we may have something to catch.
              aka "Frodo Baggins"

Comment

[color=red]Names down m8.Got 4 ankle biters of my own.[/.COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                X