No announcement yet.

Lure Fishing Challenge 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just weekend trips lads camping out at either west tarbet or sandhead. Or of you fancy a bit of luxury (ish) would be a b+b job either is good well looking forward to summer
    Cod Mission: Cod over 5lb!

Success: 27/09/12

PB COD!!!: 9lb 13OZ!

Chance of Success?: Dismal, But possible!

Comment

Well think me and me two sons will have a go this year, had some good days up eyemouth and dunstunbrough castle last summer. think i will start stocking up on lures etc now get them in ready.

Cant wait for the summer season now really enjoyed it last year. will be going further afield this time thought get more species.

Comment

think ill have a crack this year as i normally have a couple of trips up the mull each year and gonna have me first bash up dunstanburgh

Comment

Might see you there david

Comment

were away to the mull during easter, cant wait for it

Comment

Originally posted by OuTkast76 View Post
              were away to the mull during easter, cant wait for it
              good luck mate, we've put our annual trip off untill the first weekend in July this year.
              Happy to help, Keen to learn!

Fishing marks Seaham - Lynemouth
              http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...!467&encType=1

Fishing Marks Lynemouth - North
              http://www.bing.com/maps/Default.asp...!739&encType=1

Popular lure Marks

Comment

Originally posted by phill_itofish View Post
                good luck mate, we've put our annual trip off untill the first weekend in July this year.
                Thanks, i might just need it lol, will be back up the last week of july also during my factory shutdown..thats if i dont get dragged away on holiday by the mrs

Comment

just asking but do rippers count as lures lol if so im well in caught nearly all my diff species on them last year
                  pb s ling 24lbs cod 10.7 lbs pollock 9.5 lbs mission on to beat these

Comment

Originally posted by Blanked again View Post
                    If you dont mind me tagging along to pick up some tips i can pick you 2 up in the car to save messing about with the buses???
                    Davy
                    I might tag along too if it's ok with you lads? I usually fish on my own so it would be nice to have some company. I have a car too so can give a lift to anyone that needs one.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by wheres the fish? View Post
                      Might see you there david
                      Might do dean giz a bell when ya wanting to go up and can arrange something out

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderpants View Post
                        I might tag along too if it's ok with you lads? I usually fish on my own so it would be nice to have some company. I have a car too so can give a lift to anyone that needs one.

Mike
                        No problem mate. The more the merrier.
                        Should get something arranged for the spring.
                        Davy
                        Tight lines
                        Davy

Comment

The more the merrier indeed really can't wait for spring/summer general rule at the mull is if there's green on the trees the fish are there

And lads if you want to go to the mull it's no bother, would be more than happy to show you round some of my pollack wrasse mullet bass plaice dogfish/Huss marks

And cheers David mate you have got my number now any one of you just drop me a text and I'll get things sorted even if it sounds like a stupid question ask it, because more than likely they are the questions that are essential

Comment

Nice one lads should be some cracking sessions ahead, I can't wait to dust the spinning gear off.

Comment

dean ya gonna show them where them mullet are
                              Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Originally posted by wheres the fish? View Post
                                The more the merrier indeed really can't wait for spring/summer general rule at the mull is if there's green on the trees the fish are there

And lads if you want to go to the mull it's no bother, would be more than happy to show you round some of my pollack wrasse mullet bass plaice dogfish/Huss marks

And cheers David mate you have got my number now any one of you just drop me a text and I'll get things sorted even if it sounds like a stupid question ask it, because more than likely they are the questions that are essential
                                We'll be there Friday the 6th July, My car is full so i cant offer anyone a lift but if you's can make that weekend get yoursefls down, we'll be camping at Tarbet
                                Happy to help, Keen to learn!

Fishing marks Seaham - Lynemouth
                                http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...!467&encType=1

Fishing Marks Lynemouth - North
                                http://www.bing.com/maps/Default.asp...!739&encType=1

Popular lure Marks

Comment

Working...
                                X