PMR neptune conversion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil
    I will pay for the postage for you to send your reel to me. As you have stated publicly that I make a bad reel it is rather important that this be sorted and I find out what the problem is.

PMR customer service is very important!!

Kind Regards

Jamie
    PMR

Comment

Originally posted by PimpMyReel View Post
      Phil
      I will pay for the postage for you to send your reel to me. As you have stated publicly that I make a bad reel it is rather important that this be sorted and I find out what the problem is.

PMR customer service is very important!!

Kind Regards

Jamie
      PMR
      i never stated you made a bad reel i said un castable then also said you sold it as a talking point one of not a casting reel its been over a year am not bothered now

Comment

Phil

Page 2 quote 4 or can you not remember what your wrote considering some of your other quotes.

I am trying to help you here before you get yourself into a corner.

Comment

Originally posted by PimpMyReel View Post
          Phil

Page 2 quote 4 or can you not remember what your wrote considering some of your other quotes.

I am trying to help you here before you get yourself into a corner.
          mate its been over a year when i first got the reel i told you about it 1 week after buying it your whole show because its in the public eye doesnt float with me so dont bother addresing it now good luck

Comment

Originally posted by big phil 123 View Post
            mate its been over a year when i first got the reel i told you about it 1 week after buying it your whole show because its in the public eye doesnt float with me so dont bother addresing it now good luck
            phill mate i dont see the sense here???
            im been sitting on the wall and well out of this all through this debate even though
            it was originally my thread but your getting an offer to get
            your "uncastable" reel fixed so why keep backing off??
            i sent you jamies number weeks ago before all this kicked off so don't
            say its all for show because its not! how could it be if i had given you jamies
            number weeks ago??????
            jamie was quite hapoy to fix it weeks ago but you did not contact him??
            i just want ti get all this sorted out not going around
            in bloody circles phill mate!
            this is probley the last post as in staying well clear of the thread creator from now on!
            i just hope all this gets sorted!!

Comment

Originally posted by RL83 View Post
              phill mate i dont see the sense here???
              im been sitting on the wall and well out of this all through this debate even though
              it was originally my thread but your getting an offer to get
              your "uncastable" reel fixed so why keep backing off??
              i sent you jamies number weeks ago before all this kicked off so don't
              say its all for show because its not! how could it be if i had given you jamies
              number weeks ago??????
              jamie was quite hapoy to fix it weeks ago but you did not contact him??
              i just want ti get all this sorted out not going around
              in bloody circles phill mate!
              this is probley the last post as in staying well clear of the thread creator from now on!
              i just hope all this gets sorted!!
              my problem was a year ago i dont want out to do with his company thats why mate

Comment

Working...
              X