No announcement yet.

COMMENTS ON DAVIDS BOOK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for that Gordon. Spoke to Mike who was a little reserved at first, especially when I mentioned Les, but then I told him Les had bought a copy................................. there was a long pause and Mike said......................... has he paid? When I said yes he ordered a dozen. lol. Sorry Les only in jest. Appreciate all your help.

Comment

Lol,Glad to be of assistance David

Comment

Thanks for that Gordon. Spoke to Mike who was a little reserved at first, especially when I mentioned Les, but then I told him Les had bought a copy................................. there was a long pause and Mike said......................... has he paid? When I said yes he ordered a dozen. lol. Sorry Les only in jest. Appreciate all your help.
        for that mr storey you need to buy everyone you know that smokes a NESA zippo for christmas :P fiver to the RNLI :P

Comment

Cheap at twice the price. Get your name down for the NvS and I\'ll buy your drinks all night. Will post a copy of the book off to Mike tomorrow. Get your influence working on him lol

[Edited on 6/11/2005 by Stores]

Comment

so how many you sold up to now david ?
            cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

About 200 Brian. Mind you half of them have been given away

Comment

Just posted 6 off to Grieves in Berwick so they\'re stocking them.

Comment

Cheap at twice the price. Get your name down for the NvS and I\'ll buy your drinks all night. Will post a copy of the book off to Mike tomorrow. Get your influence working on him lol

[Edited on 6/11/2005 by Stores]
                  how can i resist that, and i don\'t even need to fish, just drink all night.

gogs, have you told david how much beer i can shift??

obviously not.....lol

Comment

Les the books gone for Mikes perusal. Won\'t tell you what I wrote on the info slip I put in. With regard to the NvS comp there are a number of thank you\'s to do and even though I\'ll have to be back in Cannock for Monday morning 8am there\'ll still be time to wet a few whistles. Hope to see you there.

ps Hope you can drink more than Gordon as Rod saw him off in Arbroath, if I remember rightly (and he\'s usually teetotal)

Comment

gogs is a light weight, he went home early on friday night

probably because my missus was there

mind you the friday before :P

i\'ll speak to gordon about coming down, depends what i have on myself and it might save TC some postage on the trophy :P

Comment

Do you realise thats twice you\'ve tried to save money on postage? Here\'s me trying to pay off loans Gordon Brown would describe as \"wee\" and you\'re trying to defraud the GPO or whatever it is now. Sort Gordon out and get your ar** in the team lol

Comment

firstly Rod did not see me of David i seen myself of to another pub when the pair of you retired for the night
                          secondly yes i am a light weight compaired to les(bye at least 5 stone) thirdly yes les your spot on with the missus bit
                          if i dont have a comp up here that w/e i will be down on sat night and out on the **** with birthday man fishaman then fish the comp on the sunday night

Comment

Just noticed that Veals are now selling your book David.

Comment

Thanks Mike, it\'s mentioned a bit earlier in the thread. Gordon, you\'re not wrong. Hope to see you on the night.

Comment

Had a first today..... A RE - ORDER. Yippee

Comment

Working...
                                X