No announcement yet.

COMMENTS ON DAVIDS BOOK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not that much Steve but the quality is better as I\'m sure you\'ve seen. I\'ve actually been sorting through my book \"stuff\" and I\'ve one copy of the book that I\'ve run off at home and another that was the final proof from the Croatian printers with the page numbers that did not appear on the final draft. Don\'t have much use for them if we can auction them off for the RNLI.
    2 suggestions -
    1. You buy a proper copy and make me £10 richer lol
    2. Anyone who wants either of the copies makes an RNLI bid on here.
    Is that OK you moderator chappies?

Comment

• David Mr. Charlton said he was going to E mail you but I thought I would stick it on here too.

Tim at Frazer\'s of Whitley Bay was wondering if you could drop some more books in for him as he has sold them ALL.

Jim.
      Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

• Just spoke to Tim - reinforcements on the way. Anyone know Souness\' address? He\'ll have a bit of time to read it now. lol

Comment

• Poor bloke ,didn\'t realise he was a sea fisherman ,I bet he blanks a lot haha.
          You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

• David your books in the sea angler this month

Comment

• Hi Gordon,
              Just back after a couple of days in the Borders. Will get a copy asap

Comment

• Aye Gordon, I seen that too . . . well done Dave good luck mate (top of the list as well)
                ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

• The best sellers list??? lol

Comment

• Well David ,I\'ve done my bit of promotion again ,another dozen sales at least .....to go with the rest .

Comment

• Have put you on the list of charities Steve lol..... more Stella eh?

Comment

• Maybe re-hab lol.

Comment

• Have toured the West Mids today and can\'t find a copy anywhere (not that Sea Angler\'s the no. 1 pick in Smiths Walsall). Had a phone call from Ottakers Sunderland this afternoon wanting a copy so have e-mailed them to buy some more, or I\'ll never speak to the luvvees again lol.

Comment

• Hope they take a few mate ,or send them to the corner with the dunces\' hat on .

Comment

• No word from Ottakers but Veals have sold out and I\'ve had half a dozen internet orders so still ticking over. Looking forward to Sunday - looks like it\'ll be 40 a side in Cullercoats Harbour lol

Comment

• stores bring a copy along for me on sunday m8 if u dont mind

Comment

Working...
                                X