No announcement yet.

COMMENTS ON DAVIDS BOOK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to let everyone know that Bertram Books (the company that source my book via Amazon) went bump when Woolies went down. As a creditor (£10.99 I think lol) I've been invited to the rescue meeting sometime in May. As a result I don't know who, if anyone, will be their internet replacement (or if they're still working) so it might be better contacting me directly. I'm still selling a few - have got just over 150 left.

Comment

• av recently bought a static caravan at eyemouth and davids book is a accurate guide to all the shots av tried acouple ov them without a result but i think its a bit early in the seasongood work

Comment

• Just started reading the book after pinching a copy off Steve Souter's bookshelf.

Excellent read, will have to go and buy a copy now :-)

Comment

• crouch

one word wow

Comment

• cracking book dave m8, hows it going?
            great book from a great bloke it was good 2 meet & b able 2 fish with ya m8.
            i did'nt manage 2 get up at all this summer 4 some reason but i just cant get enough of the place.
            i've fished many of the other marks from the book dave & had some canny results also lost alot of gear in the lagoon & very nearly my rod & reel last season by a monster.
            sure 2 see u over the boarder in the summer m8.
            with the book u get exactly what it says on the tin.

Comment

• Hi Bill - nice to hear from you. For those who don't know Bill was, as far as I can remember, the first "guest" to join me and Rod when he joined Fishfinder for a day's play around St Abbs. I seem to remember making more than one trip up and down some banks, in my sherpa role lol.
              Glad you've found the book useful. I'm sure we'll be up there again next summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stores View Post
                Hi Bill - nice to hear from you. For those who don't know Bill was, as far as I can remember, the first "guest" to join me and Rod when he joined Fishfinder for a day's play around St Abbs. I seem to remember making more than one trip up and down some banks, in my sherpa role lol.
                Glad you've found the book useful. I'm sure we'll be up there again next summer.
                remember it well dave m8.u mean bell hill

now we dont take as much gear with us lol & i've had some cracking wrasse from bell hill
                had them to 5lb.
                Last edited by Billzo; 31-10-2009, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billzo View Post
                  remember it well dave m8.u mean bell hill

now we dont take as much gear with us lol & i've had some cracking wrasse from bell hill
                  had them to 5lb.
                  Why does every photo taken include the tiniest little thinning area on the top of me napper? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Stores View Post
                    Why does every photo taken include the tiniest little thinning area on the top of me napper? lol
                    just shows how steep these marks r dave m8 lol

Comment

• just finished reading your book Dave,, picked it up at 5 :00 and its finished..
                      absolutely gutted and disappointed ........ that i never bought it earlier..
                      i really enjoyed it,,, very informative and i wish i was fishing those marks 25 or so years ago... but it looks like i will have somewhere to go this summer with my young son...
                      thanks for an enjoyable read..
                      Paul
                      keep it swinging

Comment

• im after a copy where can i get one any info appreciated

Comment

• Originally posted by MADMACAM View Post
                          im after a copy where can i get one any info appreciated
                          think lewis tackle in whitley bay have them mate

Comment

• Originally posted by MADMACAM View Post
                            im after a copy where can i get one any info appreciated
                            Yes Lewis' are stocking them MADMACAM. I'll post in the shore section in a while why it's only them that now stock them. Thanks for the other positive comments since I last posted.

Comment

• Please couled i have the name of the book and where i can get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by drack2329 View Post
                                Please couled i have the name of the book and where i can get it.
                                Check your pms drack

Comment

Working...
                                X